Parkridge Health System Contributions Policy and Criteria
It is the policy of Parkridge Health System to contribute to activities, organizations, and causes in the greater Chattanooga area that advance both a public purpose (health/wellness, safety, cultural, general welfare) and a corporate purpose (furtherance of the Company’s interests, image and responsibilities).
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with health and wellness organizations. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Parkridge Health System employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs, and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
Parkridge Health System does not contribute to:
- Third party organizations fundraising on behalf of a non-profit organization
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Religious organizations
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose
Request Submission Process
Requests for monetary contributions should be submitted in writing (hard copy or email) to the Parkridge Health System Sponsorship Committee. Sponsorships are reviewed on a monthly basis and should be submitted at a minimum of 90 days in advance. Requests should include the following:
- description (i.e., purpose, mission, community impact) of the organization that is making the funding request;
- description of the fundraising event(s) (if applicable), including expected or intended results as well as the specific use of funds; and
- all available sponsorship levels and related benefits (e.g., recognition, tickets).
- Organizations with an HCA, TriStar Health System, or Parkridge Health System employee board member, event chair, active volunteer, etc. should copy that employee on the sponsorship request.
Submit Requests to:
Parkridge Health System Sponsorship
c/o Marketing Department
2333 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404
*Parkridge Health System reserves the right to change or make exceptions to this policy as it deems appropriate.