Fast Treatment for Chest Pain
Cardiac experts at Parkridge West Hospital are specially trained and equipped to help you prevent, treat and recover from heart disease.
Cardiology services available at Parkridge West Hospital:
Need a Cardiologist?
For a free referral to a physician near you, call (423) 622-6848 or:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Stress ECG/EKG
- Holter Monitoring
If you need a cardiovascular specialist, you may be referred to our sister hospital, Parkridge Medical Center in Chattanooga. Our family of hospitals works together so you'll receive continuity of care throughout your health care experience.
Know the Signs!
Not everyone having a heart attack experiences the same type of chest pain. If you experience any of the following symptoms in combination with chest discomfort, call 911 right away.
- Chest pain - tightness, squeezing, and/or pressure in the center of your chest that may last a long time, or go away and come back
- Discomfort or pain in arms, back, jaw, neck, or stomach
- Shortness of breath - with or without chest pain -
- Cold sweat
- Nausea or vomiting
- A fear of impending doom or death